Even though I try and live as green a lifestyle as I can, I know that there is always room for little improvements. One such area that I am focusing on more right now are what cleaning supplies we use. And while my husband and I already do use some greener products (laundry, dish soap and pet cleaning products), I am always on the hunt for more to add to our growing “arsenal”.
Today, I’ll be sharing a few of my new supplies…
NatureZway is a brand that provides Eco-friendly cleaning products that are made from renewable and sustainable materials and are biodegradable once disposed of.
I was graciously sent two of their products to test out and here are my thoughts on each..
1) Perforated Towels – At first glance, these look like your average paper towels. However, these are actually made from Rayon that comes from Bamboo and are anything but average. There are only 25 sheets per roll, but unlike paper towels, these can be washed and reused up to 100 times! Here are some other nifty tidbits about these towels:
2) Floor Wipes – Also made from Rayon that comes from Bamboo, these floor wipes are real multi-taskers!
1) Ravioli Scrubby – Made from hemp burlap and stuffed with a biodegradable sponge, this ravioli shaped scrubby cleans everything from mugs and silverware to tougher jobs like baked-on food bits. This may just replace my regular dish sponge! $3.49
2) Scour Pads – These plant-based pads are dye-free and work as well as conventional scour pads, but I personally found them to be a bit less abrasive. Definitely came in handy for cleaning that required more heavy duty scrubbing. $1.99 for a 2 pack
3) Loofah Dishwand – This is perfect for when you don’t want to get your hands in the mess..or ruin your newly painted manicure! Made from natural loofah as well as recyclable plastic, this is just abrasive enough without damaging your cookware. You can even dispense dish soap through the loofah attachment! $3.49 (refills are the same price for a 2 pack)
My overall thoughts: I generally liked everything that I tried, and am happy that I have some more planet-friendly products to use around my house. There are still many more products I want to switch over to more green and eco-friendly, but with these, I am off to a good start!
Peace & love,
*Products were sent to me for review consideration, all opinions are my own