Hey, guys! It’s that time again! 😀 And as usual, it was another great box of goodies from Goodbeing!
If you’re new to my blog or are not sure how Goodbeing works – it’s a customized subscription box that features brands/products that are clean, green, organic, natural, cruelty-free, eco-conscious and oftentimes vegan. When you sign up, you choose which type of plan you prefer (monthly or pre-paid annual) and what type of box (either Lifestyle or Beauty). You will also be asked to fill out a member profile with all of your product type preferences so that you will never receive anything you wouldn’t want! To sweeten the deal, you get to choose 2 out of the 4-5 products that will show up in your box each month! The rest of the products sent are carefully curated for you based on your member profile.
Right now, Goodbeing is offering a special promo where you can get 20% off your first regular box with code FALL20!
As I get the Lifestyle box, I always have a nice variety of both beauty and lifestyle products in each month’s box, which is what I love. And of course, getting to choose 2 of the products I will be getting is always a huge win as well! 😀
Here is what I received this month:
- MegaFoods Gummy Vitamin C Defense in Tangy Citrus – (sample, $.50 value) – These delicious gummies are made with whole foods that are sourced from their farm fresh partners to deliver a host of health benefits. Just one serving (2 gummies) provides 180mg of vitamin C to help support immune health. These tasted so good and I loved that they were made with real organic fruits and superfoods like oranges, cranberry, blueberry & ginger root. $22.59 (full size)
- Bonnie Skincare Hydrating Hyaluronic Facial Serum – (.25oz sample, $4.50 value) – This was my first pick as I became a fan of this brand when I received their Rejuvenating Facial Serum in a previous box. I’m also all about keeping my skin hydrated, so I always welcome an HA serum (if the ingredients are right of course) into my collection! This serum combines multiple molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, which draws hydration deeper into the skin, as well as viola tricolor extract to increase HA concentration. Mushroom extracts (shiitake and reishi) further hydrate skin, but also provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. I like this so much that I may just need to purchase the full sized bottle! $18 (full size). Vegan
- Moody Sisters Sassy Spearmint + Vanilla Foaming Body Scrub – (20z sample, $12 value) – I love a good body scrub for keeping my skin nice and exfoliated and this one not only smells great and contains natural ingredients, like demerara sugar and green tea hydrosol, but it foams too thanks to peppermint castile soap. Skin feels hydrated and smells like minty vanilla! Yum! $24 (full size). Vegan
- Devita Skincare Perfecting Time Moisturizer – (full size) – I’ve been a longtime fan of Devita, so I was pretty excited to see their products as one of my two choices! Since I already have their primer and have tried their eyeliner, I decided to give this moisturizer a go and see how it would work for me. What I liked about this is that it is light enough for a daytime moisturizer, isn’t greasy and sits well under foundation, without creating any “slip”. I also loved that this contains age-defying ingredients like Argireline and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, as well as Hyaluronic Acid to help keep lines & wrinkles at bay, while providing hydration. If you’re looking for a really good affordable vegan skincare line that uses natural, and non-GMO ingredients, definitely check this brand out! $27.95
- Belle Pierre Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in Cinnamon – (deluxe sample, $28.88 value) – I was excited to see a mineral foundation in the mix as I am always looking for new ones to try, but was bummed once I saw how dark the shade was! 🙁 The shade sent was for medium skin with yellow undertones and I am more of a fair-light with neutral undertones, so this would not look right on me at all. I did test it on my hand and the texture is really silky and creamy and can be used as a concealer, foundation, or finishing powder. I wish I could give more of a review on this, but since I couldn’t really use it on my face, all I can say is that if you have a medium skin tone this would work great for you and if you like a creamy consistency to your mineral foundations, you’ll like this one (think Lucy Minerals). $65 (full size). Vegan
Other than the foundation (which in the right color would be great), everything else was a hit for me! I honestly haven’t been disappointed with any of the boxes I’ve received from Goodbeing and I continue to look forward to each new month’s offerings!
Have you guys tried Goodbeing yet? The promo they have going on right now makes this the perfect time to get in on the action! Save 20% on your first box with code FALL20! 😀
Until next month!
*contains affiliate link; box was gifted by Goodbeing – all thoughts and opinions are my own. All photos were taken by and are property of TBE, please do not use without permission.