December Goodbeing Box Review
I received the December Goodbeing Box right before Christmas, so I only recently was able to try out all of the goodies that came in it! And once again, I was pretty impressed with what I got – in fact, I discovered a few new products I am completely obsessed with!
This is definitely becoming one of my favorite ways of discovering new green beauty brands and products! Through their standard monthly subscription, you get to choose 1-2 products you’d like of the selections they give, then they curate 4-5 items that fit your personal preferences (based on your member profile). The products range from sample to full size and are always clean, non-toxic and eco-friendly!
To learn more about how their subscription service works, check out my review of the November box where I go into full detail about it! 🙂
Now, onto December’s treasures!
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix with Reishi – I’ve never had any kind of drink made with mushrooms (though I love to eat them), so I was pretty intrigued by this brand. Made with Reishi Mushrooms, which have so many benefits, including helping to reduce stress and promote relaxation, this rich, chocolate beverage is slightly sweet and completely satisfying, especially on a cold Winter morning or as an evening after dinner treat. It’s really delicious and tastes like you’re having something super decadent and bad for you! I would for sure purchase a full box of this! $19.99 for 10 packets
- Four Sigmatic Cordyceps Mushroom Elixir Mix – If you’re looking to ditch the coffee or just want a healthy coffee alternative, this could be your new jam. The main ingredient in this elixir is the Cordyceps Mushroom, an adaptogen that helps your body produce and maintain steady energy levels, so you won’t get that “crash” caffeine can give. I found the taste of this one to be a little too earthy for me, but then I didn’t add anything to it so maybe a little stevia and almond milk would make the taste more to my liking. It wasn’t bad, just a taste I’m not used to if that makes sense. I would definitely give this another shot and like I said, add a bit of sweetener. $37.99 for 20 packets
- Co-Pur Lavender & Lime Hand Balm – This was one of the products that I had picked for myself as with Winter in full force, my hands are suffering from major dryness & need something to really hydrate them, especially when I am out and about! Luckily, this rich balm from Co-Pur has been doing a great job of keeping my hands soft and moisturized while on the go! It contains nothing but coconut oil, organic cocoa and shea butters, beeswax, and essential oils, is in a convenient portable tube and can be used anywhere skin is dry. $9
- Elate Liquid Eyeline in “Joy” – This was my second pick and though I don’t normally wear bold eye makeup, I was pretty excited to try this liner. A gorgeous shimmering opaque gold, this is perfect for adding a touch of flair to your holiday look or for a special event or date night. The water-resistant formula lasts all day (or night) and is safe for even the most sensitive eyes. I’ll be giving this a full test next weekend at my hubby’s work holiday party so stay tuned. 😉 $25
- Pangea Organics Brazilian Brown Sugar with Cocoa Butter Body Polish – Who doesn’t love a good body scrub? Particularly one that removes dry, dead skin like a champ, isn’t made with harsh ingredients and smells amazing? Well, Pangea Organics covers all of those bases with this delectable skin treat. Made with organic brown sugar and pure sea salt to gently exfoliate and improve circulation, organic cocoa and shea butters to nourish and condition skin, geranium and grapefruit essential oils to uplift and energize and lavender EO to relax and destress, this is an indulgence for body, mind and soul. $28
- Jivi Skincare Cucumber Sage Moisturizer with SPF – This was the brand that I fell head over heels with! I had never heard of them before, but now that I have tried their products, I won’t be forgetting them anytime soon! All of Jivi’s products are 100% natural and edible, ph-balanced, cruelty-free, gluten-free, are free from synthetic preservatives (they use a combo of vitamin E and rosemary along with their German-engineered airless bottles) and are made here in the U.S. Also, for every bottle you purchase, they donate a meal to a person in your neighborhood via local food banks. How awesome is that?! As for the product I received, I was lucky to get a full size of their Cucumber Sage Moisturizer with SPF and this is my new HG sunscreen! It contains zinc oxide and micro algae to protect against UV rays, while aloe, shea butter, jojoba and cucumber peel hydrate and soothe. The light green tint helps to tone down redness and the jojoba and cucumber keep skin balanced. I found this to be the perfect primer for my super oily skin as it kept it matte all day – I honestly didn’t need to touch up once while I was out, something that both shocked and impressed me! I will definitely repurchase once I run out! $12 for 1.7 oz
- Jivi Skincare Lemongrass Exfoliating Face Wash (sample) – I only received a small sample of this, but what I tried I loved! This is a creamy cleanser made with pineapple & papaya enzymes to gently exfoliate, fuller’s earth and chickpea flour to remove toxins and thyme to prevent breakouts. I really loved the fact that this cleansed my skin without drying it out. $12 for 1.7 oz
I’m seriously so impressed with the brands and products that I’ve been receiving from Goodbeing, and I can’t wait to get my January box!
Have you tried Goodbeing?
Peace & love,
New Year. New You.
Healthy beauty, natural wellness + good living
✓ Monthly subscription box
✓ $45+ average value per box (often higher)
✓ Members choose 1-2 products each month
✓ 4-5 expertly curated, personalized items in each box
*Goodbeing kindly sent their box to me for review, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Photos (unless stated) were taken by and are property of TBE, please do not use without permission. Affiliate link is used.