Hey, eco-beauties! It’s once again time for another Goodbeing Box unveiling! I seriously think that this is one of my favorite times of the month! 😀
As always, if you’re new to my blog or have not yet heard about Goodbeing, they are a monthly subscription box where you can discover new clean beauty, wellness, and sustainable living products each month! Choose from the beauty box (all skincare and beauty products) or the lifestyle box (a mix of beauty and wellness/lifestyle products) and get 4-5 specially curated items in your box, 2 of which you get to choose. The items selected for you are chosen based on your profile you create when you sign up and are customized to suit your preferences – so you never have to worry about receiving products you wouldn’t want! You can read more about the box here and my past reviews here. 🙂
Now for this month’s box!
Since I get the lifestyle box, I get a nice mix of beauty, skincare and wellness/lifestyle products each month, and that works perfectly for me! This ensures that I never get too much of just one type of product!
One other thing that I love about this box (and I know I have mentioned before), is that I get to discover brands that I have not only never heard of before, but ones that I may never have discovered otherwise!
Anyhoo..let’s get on with it!
- Protector Brands Sun Protector SPF 30 Lotion – (travel size) – This lightweight, nongreasy non-nano sunscreen offers broad-spectrum protection against both UVA & UVB rays. It’s also unscented (so great for scent sensitive peeps) and blends easily so there’s no white cast. Skin is left feeling hydrated while being protected from aging and skin damaging sunlight. Oh, and for the ingredient conscious out there – no need to worry – this contains nothing but clean and organic ingredients like organic jojoba, sunflower, and coconut oils, non-nano zinc oxide, organic beeswax and non-GMO vitamin E. Full size $12.99
- Gia Minerals Natural Finish Setting Powder – in Petal (sample) – This was one of my personal picks as I’ve been wanting to try this brand and also am always looking for a good setting powder. What I liked about this one is that it is a silky and light formula that absorbs oil (thanks to kaolin clay) and gives an airbrushed finish with a hint of tint to it. All of the ingredients are clean and the product is vegan. Full size $32
- Delia Organics Lip Nectar – (full size) – My second pick, this lip serum contains a specific blend of essential oils (as well as pumpkin and grapeseed oils) that help to increase collagen production, soothe skin and help lips maintain their youthful appearance. The rollerball packaging reminds me of the lip glosses I used to own in the 80’s, so it’s very nostalgic for me. It’s not flavored, but it leaves my lips feeling so moisturized and soothed. As a lip product junkie, this is a new favorite of mine! Vegan. $19.99
- Gorgeous Glo Body Ultra Soothing Hydration Serum – (deluxe sample) – A post-shave serum that helps to treat and prevent ingrown hairs, soothe wax/razor bumps, calm inflammation and eliminate redness – this can be used on your bikini area or underarms. Vegan. Full size $28
- Ellovi Chocolate Mint Body Butter – (sample) – This super rich, super hydrating body butter smells like mint chocolate and leaves your skin feeling sooooo soft and supple! Since I received a small sample, I’ve been using this as a hand moisturizer and my hands have never looked (or smelled) better! Made with highly nourishing plant oils and butters, this is one sweet skin treat! Vegan. Full size $28
As always, I loved everything that I received in my box and cannot wait until the August box comes! 😀
Have you guys tried Goodbeing yet?
Until next month!
Peace and love,
If you liked this post, please subscribe to my blog so you never miss out on future ones!
*Contains affiliate link. Box was gifted to me, all thoughts on products and box are my own. All photos were taken by and are the property of TBE, please do not use without permission.