August Goodbeing Box Review
Hey, loves! It’s that time of the month again and I have to say that this month’s Goodbeing Box is probably my favorite one yet! I know, I know, I say I love every box I get, and I do! But this one is just something extra special!
Anyways, let’s dig in!
- Rutz Naturals Physical Attraction – Insanely Hydrating Serum – This is an amazing serum that contains botanical hyaluronic acid for extreme hydration, plus MSM to boost collagen, Gotu Kola to firm and tighten, and jojoba oil to balance skin. This has also been infused with Reiki energy to give the product a “feel good vibe” and renewed zest. I love how plump and moisturized this serum makes my skin and it seemed to reduce redness and prevent breakouts, which of course I love! $28
- Poethique Radiance Boosting Serum – This was my first product pick as I have been wanting to try this serum for a while, and boy was I not disappointed! Made with caviar limes ( which contains natural AHA’s for gentle exfoliation), 3 different varieties of wild plum’s (found only in Australia) which are high in vitamin C, and pullulan to provide a tightening effect, this serum is the bomb.com! I used this after the Rutz serum and under a moisturizer and my skin responded well – very hydrated, appeared less red, no breakouts and seemed more firm. If you’re looking for a good Vitamin C or a brightening/tightening serum that hydrates to boot, definitely give this one a looksee! 🙂 $55
- Bella Aura Night Cellular Renewal – (sample) – Oh, Bella Aura! How I love thee! I saw this as an option and of course, I had to select it! If you follow me, you know I have mad love for this brand! And there is good reason why – these products work! I could write an entire post on how this brand has changed my skin, but I’ll save that for another day! 😉 This night cream, to get back on track, is divine! It’s a serum and moisturizer in one and works to increase hydration, firmness, elasticity, and smoothness. It contains both natural plant-based ingredients and ground-breaking Swiss actives to help treat the root cause of skin issues, restore skin’s health and vitality and protect skin from everyday stressors. A little bit goes a long way and when I say that your skin will thank you, I truly mean it! $110 (full size)
- Elan Veda All Headache Essential Oil Blend – (sample) – This blend of wildcrafted essential oils is based on ancient Ayurvedic formulas & is used to relieve headaches, tension, and anxiety. A few of the potent, healing oils used include eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, helichrysum italicum, spruce oil, lavender spike oil, ginger oil, birch oil and sandalwood oil. The scent alone is quite relaxing and when used as instructed, I did notice my tension headache seemed to calm down a bit. $20
- Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Mint Chocolate Chip Infusion – (samples) – I love to have smoothies during the day – particularly for lunch and this greens superfood powder has everything I need to keep me energized and satisfied until dinner. This contains lots of raw greens (like organic wheat grass, spirulina, organic chlorella, spinach, kale and broccoli), adaptogens like ashwagandha and rhodiola, digestive enzymes, probiotics and fiber. It tastes really good too – not grassy or too “green”, which I like. I generally like to mix this with a frozen banana, almond milk, and a little nut butter to make this more of a meal, but you can just mix this with water and have as a quick snack. $39
Once again, everything was a hit for me and I was able to discover more new brands to love that I probably never would have found if not for Goodbeing! I can’t wait to see what goodies come next month! 😀
Have you guys tried Goodbeing yet?
Until next month,
*affiliate link is used, product generously gifted by Goodbeing – all thoughts are my own. All photos were taken by and are property of TBE – please do not use without permission.