French Luxury + Organic Ingredients = Bio Sphère Naturel…
“Be Bold. Be Brilliant. Be Good in Your Skin.”
Bio Sphère Naturel was created when co-founder, Dana Hette, discovered that all of her beloved luxury skin care products were full of toxic chemicals. Having battled Crohn’s disease since she was 19 (as well as having had multiple surgeries), Dana completely overhauled her diet and lifestyle habits to help her body heal.
The only thing missing for her were skin care products that were clean and non-toxic, but that still delivered the same experience as her favorite conventional brands.
So she did what most people who are fed up with the crap in their products
Following the French expression of “Être
The brand only has three products, but these three products are both remarkable and memorable.
THEY ALWAYS PROMISE
- Cruelty Free
- Crafted in France
- Boutique, Woman & Family Owned
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
THEY NEVER USE
- Parabens, Paraffins, Phthalates
- Sulfates (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, etc)
- Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Silicones (Dimethicone, etc)
- Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes
- Not Tested on Animals and No Animal By-Products
- Délice Lait Corps (Organic Body Lotion) – I am completely obsessed with this lotion! It’s silky, lightweight texture sinks right into your skin and leaves it so soft and hydrated. I also love the light fruity scent that isn’t cloying or overpowering. And it contains clean, natural ingredients like organic aloe vera, organic cocoa butter, organic oils of sweet almond, sesame and sunflower and organic raspberry extract. I’ve been using this pretty much every day and night and my skin has never felt more nourished! $27
- Jeunesse Crème Anti-Âge (Organic Anti-Aging Cream) – This rich, yet not at all heavy moisturizer is everything you’d want in a luxury night cream. Jeunesse means “youth” in French, and this definitely contains ingredients sure to make your skin look and feel more youthful after just a few uses. Ingredients like organic rose water to soften and tone skin, organic argan oil and organic shea butter to deeply hydrate and nourish, organic neroli to remove impurities and plankton to protect the skin from environmental stressors. After using this for a few days, I noticed my skin looking more plump and moisturized and any fine lines around my eyes were less noticeable. And it did not break me out or irritate my skin at all, so it’s an all-around win for me! The light rose scent is also pleasing, yet not too “much”. $57
- Lumière Crème Jour (Organic Anti-Pollution & Mattifying Day Cream) – The perfect day moisturizer – this has a delicate & lightweight texture, yet still manages to provide tons of hydration all the while providing a matte finish to help keep shine at bay. Key ingredients include organic water lily root extract to alleviate redness and promote an even skin tone, organic bamboo extract to protect, firm and tighten skin, and organic rice powder to balance oil production and refine pores. This wears beautifully under makeup (no slip halfway during the day!) and doesn’t break me out. The light scent of lotus blossom is also quite nice. $47
Final thoughts: If you are looking for a cleaned up version of contemporary French luxury skin care, then definitely give this brand a go. Each product is beautiful and offers everything and more than anything you’d find in a high-end mainstream boutique, and with a much lower price tag too! That being said, I do hope that they plan on adding more products in the future – like a toner, serum and mask would be great! *hint hint* 😉
Until the next post!
If you liked this post, please subscribe to my blog so you never miss one!
*Products were sent to me for review, however, as always all opinions are my own. All photos were taken by and are property of TBE – please do not use without permission.