Brand Spotlight: Gaelle Organic & Plantioxidants
Hello, loves! Today I have two pretty amazing brands I want to share with you! I’ve been testing these for quite a few months now and am finally getting around to dishing on them! As a rule, I generally like to test products for a few months to see how my skin responds, but sometimes I experience setbacks (illness, family, other commitments, a billion other products already being tested), so it may take me a bit longer to post on the things I am trialing. That being said, I am excited to finally be able to share my thoughts on these two brands and the products I’ve been using. 🙂
This is a lovely line created by a model turned makeup artist who wanted to create simple, yet clean and organic products that worked just as well (if not better) than the pricey, conventional brands. I was honored to have been able to try 3 of their products and I can honestly say that I am in love with all 3 of them! 🙂
Side note: These products are exceptional for dry, mature skins, but will work on all skin types to tone, clarify, smooth and hydrate.
- Masque Supérieure Sea Mineral Treatment – This mask is rich in sea minerals, seaweeds, and clays that really help to cleanse, moisturize and revitalize your complexion. It combines creamy emollients with botanical extracts (like acai and goji berries) to deeply hydrate and soften skin. $62
- Exfoliant Supérieure Refining Treatment – Made with both Pink Himalayan and French Gray Sea Salts to remove dead skin cells, natural salicylic acid from white willow bark to purify pores, as well as organic oils to moisturize, this exfoliant/skin polisher is a real treat to use. My skin was so soft and radiant afterward as well as hydrated! $48
- Toner Supérieure Pore Refiner – This has become my favorite toner of late, and my skin just doesn’t feel the same when I don’t use it. Made with ph balancing, clarifying and nourishing ingredients like ACV, aloe leaf juice, rose flower water and cucumber fruit extract, this toner helps to cleanse, tone, refresh and soothe skin. Love it!! $37
This is a brand that is not messing around when it comes to creating skincare that will help you achieve your healthiest complexion. This USDA certified organic line contains concentrated plant antioxidants in each product to protect, correct and deeply nourish your skin. Don’t let the price tag scare you away – these products are worth every single penny! I selected two of their products and they have become 2 of my favorite products of all time!
All of Plantioxidants products are vegan and free from any harmful toxins. They’re also über eco-friendly, which I love (info from Plantioxidants PR):
- They are a proud member of 1% For The Planet since inception, donating 1% of annual sales to environmental nonprofits.
- All of their healthy, USDA organic formulas are packaged with 100% post-consumer recycled/recyclable plastic bottles, boxes
andenvironmentally friendly soy ink. They also use the thinnest materials possible to eliminate waste from excessive fillers and packaging.
- With only about 10% of plastic actually being recycled in the world, they recently launched a mail-back program that helps their customers be more eco-conscious by returning their empty Plantioxidants products in exchange for a discount on their next purchase. They make it super easy by providing a return label, and in turn, this helps us ensure that ALL of their bottles get recycled!
- Cucumber & Kale Juice Mask – This is a deeply hydrating treatment that helps to bring life back to dull, dehydrated skin! It has a very thin, almost serum-like consistency and contains ingredients like coconut water, cucumber, kale, matcha green tea extract, spirulina and so many fruit extracts (antioxidants!) that I couldn’t possibly list them all! I really love everything about this treatment – the texture, the scent, the feel, the ingredients list and how it makes my skin look and feel. If you have dry, dehydrated skin or if your complexion needs a pick me up, this is a must-have! $85
- Chaga & Ginseng Serum – This is one powerhouse of a serum! I was sad when I finished it as it was really helping to keep my skin looking clear and healthy! Like all of the Plantioxidants products, this serum is also jam-packed with antioxidants and organic plant ingredients, but the superstar ingredients are the Chaga mushroom – a rare mushroom that grows in the wild on birch trees that helps to heal, protect and restore skin (it’s really healing for sun-damaged skin!) and ginseng, which helps to speed up collagen production for smoother and firmer skin! $110
- Note: the
japanesehoneysuckle listed in their products is not the plantservative, but is an organic, cold pressed, whole plant form that is used.
Both of these brands are amazing from their formulations, to their ethos, to their effectiveness. I’m just so beyond impressed with both of them and can’t wait to try more from each!
Have you guys tried Gaelle Organic or Plantioxidants? What are your favorite products from them?
Until next time!
Peace & love,
*Products were generously sent to me for review – all thoughts and opinions are my own. Reviews are never guaranteed for product sent. All photos were taken by and are property of TBE – do not use without permission.