Holiday Gift Guide 2018..For the Last Minute Shopper!
I can’t believe that Christmas is only a month away! I had really wanted to get this up before Thanksgiving, but time just keeps getting the better of me!
Which is why I am dedicating this gift guide to all the last minute shoppers out there who still need gifts. And even if you are not a procrastinator (like me), but maybe are struggling to find that perfect gift or just want to treat yourself (I mean, come on, you deserve it!), I have the glass slipper for your Cinderella! 😉
Some of these brands still have BFCM sales going on which you can check here!
- Bella Aura Core & Custom Care Collections – For the minimalist who loves luxury skincare that is cruelty-free, natural and produces results! $55-$135. Code Ecoholic15 saves you 15%
- Genetix Organics Essential Care Kit – Three of my absolute favorite facial oil/serums that will keep your skin calm, clear and glowing all year round! $120 (on sale right now for $99). Code BRIE saves you 15%
- Annmarie Skin Care Gift Sets – Give the gift of healthy, nourished skin with any of these beautifully curated gift sets from TBE fave, Annmarie Skin Care! And for the budget conscious, they have lovely travel kits that last quite a while! $30-$346 (travel-full size)
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Anti-Aging Skincare Kit – The ultimate organic skincare indulgence! This contains everything you need to nourish and revitalize your skin for a healthy, youthful glow! $230. Code brunetteecoholic saves you 10%
- Enessa Organic Skincare Kits – Choose from full-sized kits to travel kits, there is sure to be something for everyone and every skin type (and for men too)! $75-$145
- Fitglow Beauty Kits – These amazing kits cover everyone from the skincare to beauty enthusiast and are some of the best products in the clean beauty world right now! $26-$179
- Tata’s Daily Essentials – Perfect for the traveler in your life or to introduce someone to Tata Harper Skincare! $75
- Mother Dirt Skin Recovery Kit – Restore & maintain the skin microbiome with this amazing trio! $85
- Paula’s Choice Defense Kit – For the beauty junkie in your life that is new to clean beauty and wants something that is both safe to use and effective! This kit helps to protect skin from environmental pollution as well as damage from blue light from electronics. $85
- Jane Iredale Limited Edition Kiss & Tell Lip Stain/Gloss Kit – For the lip product lover, this contains two lovely lip stains (a light salmon and rosy pink) and one crystal lip gloss. Perfect for creating a holiday-inspired look. $45
- Ursa Major The Workout Freak Essentials – Everything that the gym goer in your life needs after a workout! $33.32
- Moon Dust Sachet Mix Box – For the wellness guru on your list, this box contains two of each of the coveted formulas from Moon Juice. $35
- Superior Vocal Health Immune 4-Pack Arsenal – For the singer, teacher, public speaker or wellness guru in your life that needs to keep their voice and their health in tip-top shape! Made with 100% natural and organic herbs and ingredients. $61.80
- Our Green House Gift Baskets for Men – These gift baskets cover every situation from shaving to relaxing in the man-cave. All products are organic and eco-friendly too! $99-$325
Stocking Stuffers/Single Products:
Eco Luxe gifts ($70+)
- Elaa Bee Beauty Facial Oil – A deeply nourishing facial oil that is ultra hydrating and helps to improve tone, texture, and firmness to skin. $78
- ISUN The Gentleman’s Moisturizer Light Facial Oil – Perfect for the men in your life that may want (or need) some TLC for their skin! $72
- Tata Harper Retinoic Nutrient Face Oil – A lightweight facial oil that helps to improve the skin’s natural glow! $125
- Lurk Perfume in OM 011 – Notes of Oudh and sandalwood intertwine with jasmine and lotus blossom making for one of the most heavenly and seductive fragrances out there! $72
Gifts $60 and less:
- Annmarie Skin Care Mask Treatment Bowl & Applicator Brush – A beautiful hand-made bowl and vegan applicator brush to give the most luxurious at-home spa experience! $50
- The Greenie- Green Jade Facial Roller (Skin Gym) – Detoxify, firm, and soothe skin with this facial roller made from 100% jade. $32
- Lily Lolo Laid Bare Eye Shadow Palette – A beautiful collection of neutral shades that complement every eye color and skin tone! $34
- Pacifica Himalayan Patchouli Berry Spray Perfume – Don’t let the name fool you, this smells less like patchouli and more like sugared berries (not cloying though). It’s very sexy and perfect for Winter! $22
- 100% Pure Natural Buttercream Hand Lotion – No one wants dry cracked hands, so these rich, hydrating lotions are the perfect gift to help keep hands soft and nourished all Winter long! $12
- Orgaid Greek Yogurt Nourishing Organic Sheet Mask – Sheet masks are all the rage and these super-hydrating ones from Orgaid are sure to please the trend-conscious peeps on your list! $22
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Colour Serum in Nudie – A favorite in the clean/green beauty world, this is more than just a gloss – it functions like skin care to plump lips and reduces fine lines without irritation. “Nudie” is a gorgeous creamy, berry nude that is both a bit naughty and nice. $42
- Bracelets for a Cause – Clean Water Leaky Collection – A beautiful gift that gives back! This fair trade, eco-friendly, blue colored zulugrass bracelet is not only stylish, but a portion of these proceeds will go to the clean water for every home project in Africa. $12.95
- Our Green House Recycled Glass Tumblers – These beautiful and unique tumblers are handcrafted in Europe using original 19th-century molds and are made from recylced glass. Set of 6 $108
- Reclaimed Cedar Wood Coasters (set of 4) – These eco-friendly coasters are sure to thrill the eco-chic (or guy) on your list! Lightweight and absorbent to protect your tables, coated with a food-safe oil to nourish the wood and decorated with a lovely peace motif, these are quite the special home gift! $16
I hope you guys liked the selections I chose – I wanted to pick products that were a mix of popular and unique and offer as wide a variety as I could. I also tried to keep the prices varied as I know not everyone has an unlimited budget!
Anyways, have fun shopping! 🙂
Peace & love,
*Affiliate links are used. Photo gallery pics were taken by and are property of TBE – do not use without permission.