Earth Day Sales 2019!
Hey, eco-beauties! Earth Day is coming up and I wanted to share some of the great sales happening right now in the green beauty & wellness world. There are so many wonderful brands out there who work so hard every day to not only create the cleanest and most effective products they can, but to also minimize their carbon footprint as much as possible. If you’ve been thinking about going more green or stocking up on some faves, now is the perfect chance!
Happy Earth Day and happy shopping! 🙂
- Annmarie Skin Care – Save 20% on all full sized products and accessories from now until midnight on 4/22. Use code MOTHERGAIA at checkout!
- The Detox Market – 10% off any order over $100; 15% off any order over $200; 15% off any order over $300 + FREE GIFT: Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream ($55 value). No promo code needed. Offer valid from 4/19/19 to 4/22/19 at midnight PST.
- Citrine Natural Beauty – Receive a $20 credit for every $100 spent in-store or online. Ends on 4/22
- Jane Iredale – Spend $100 and get a FREE refillable compact with code COMPACT at checkout. Offer ends 4/22.
- Teeccino – Save 30% sitewide with code EARTHLOVE30 at checkout. Sale ends 4/22 at midnight.
- Moon Juice – Get a reusable Moon Juice tote with orders over $100. Offer ends 4/22.
- The Choosy Chick – Receive their Eco Bag ($57 value) filled with Eco Beauty FREE with any $100 purchase. Use code EARTHDAYBAG at checkout. Limited quantity – code will only work while stock lasts.
This is not a sale, but I wanted to share it anyway as I thought it was perfect for Earth Day! Starting now until April 22nd, for every purchase you make from Apoterra Skincare, they will donate 5 trees to be planted. As we know, trees are more than just big pretty plants – they are like pretty, green “umbrellas” that help to protect us from toxins, give us breathable air and keep our climate stable. Apoterra is also a really great brand with some incredibly beautiful and effective products (you can read about my love for them here).
How are you guys celebrating Earth Day?
*Affiliate links are used. Photo credits (except title photo) belong to the brands listed.