2020 Clean Beauty Award Winners!
Hello, loves! Today I am sharing the winners from the 2020 #CertClean Beauty Awards! You can read about my testing/judging experience and what products I loved most here! 🙂
I’m too excited to write any more on this, so, without further rambling, here are the winners! 😀
Best Face Cream:
Best Face Oil:
Best Face Serum:
Best Toner & Mist:
Best Face Wash:
Best Body Care:
1. Biossance – Squalane + 100% Squalane Oil
2. Moyaa Shea Products Ltd – Fair Trade Organic Raw Shea Butter
3. Aequora – Australian Botanical Intensely Moisturising Hand Cream
Best Body Wash:
Best Odor Care:
Best Eye Care:
Best Lip Care:
1. #LipGlam – #LipGlam – The multi award winning beauty balm.
2. Dr.Lipp – Dr.Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Dry Skin, Luscious Lips & Glossy
3. Okanagan Lavender & Herb Farm – Nomad’ Lip Balm
Best Hair Wash:
Best Hair Treatment:
Best Sun Care:
Best Beard Care:
1. Leaf People Skin Care – Sandalwood and Cypress Face and Beard Oil
2. Bellus – Beard oil concentrate
3. Always Bearded Lifestyle – Beard Conditioning Cream: Bergamot + Ylang Ylang with Distilled Pine Scotch
1. MarieNatie Cosmetics – All Natural Eyeliner
Best Lip Gloss:
1. MarieNatie Cosmetics – LoveMarie Lip Gloss
Best Nail Polish:
1. SunCoat Products Inc. – Top Coat Nail Polish
Best Eye Colour:
About The Beauty Awards:
Launched by CertClean, the Clean Beauty Awards recognizes the best performing beauty and personal care products, manufactured without the use of known harmful chemicals, from across the globe. The mission is to accelerate the growth of the clean beauty movement.
The Distinction Brands Need. The Certification Shoppers Trust.
CertClean assesses, approves and certifies clean beauty products free from harmful chemicals – look for 1000+ products proudly bearing the CertClean mark. CertClean’s mission is to make safer skincare the new norm. For more information: www.CertClean.com
Have you guys tried any of these products? Which are your faves?
Until next time,
Disclaimer: Photo & finalist info credit – CERT Clean