Hey, everyone! It’s been forever since I’ve done anything here on TBE and I actually meant to post this back in March, but just never got around to it. So, though this is several months late, these picks are still really good for Fall skin. I hope to have a more current post of what I have been using during COVID because it’s a lot different! 🙂
Anyways, these were some of my faves back in Feb. and March, but are still really great picks to get your skin ready for colder, Autumn weather!
This post may contain some affiliate links as well as coupon codes to help you save some $$.
- Flower & Spice Beauty Masquerade – (gifted) A customizable clay mask that offers many benefits to the skin. Anti-aging, anti-acne, and restorative, this is my current favorite treatment to get rid of impurities, nourish my skin, and bring back some life to my “Winter-logged” complexion. $126.82
- Genetix Organic Activated Lip Lift – (purchased) An organic lip treatment that boosts collagen, hydrates, and adds a bit of shine. I use this before bed and in the morning. $42. Code BRIE gives you 15% off
- A. Florence Skincare Skin Barrier Restoring Oil Serum – (purchased) An essential oil-free, highly concentrated oil-serum that is formulated with skin-repairing cholesterol, ceramides, phospholipids, and linoleic acid and helps to nourish and regenerate compromised skin. I use this everyday morning and night as the last step in my routine. I truly love this and have definitely seen a positive change in my skin. $48. I also received samples of their Balm to Milk Cleanser & Hydrating Milky Toner, both of which I really like and would buy full sizes of.
- Tracie Martyn Face Resculpting Cream & Resculpting Neck & Body Serum – (purchased) Powerful antiaging and firming products formulated with completely natural and non-toxic ingredients and actually do provide results. I purchased these on sale from BeautyHabit.com, which are now out of stock, but you can still get them on the official Tracie Martyn site. $118 and $98
- Weleda Skin Food – (purchased) A rich, super moisturizing face cream that doesn’t leave skin greasy, I love to take a tiny amount, rub it in my fingers and then gently pat it over my make-up. Doing this adds a slight dewiness to my skin and actually makes my make-up look better. I bought this 3 pack from Amazon as a gift for two family members and myself. 🙂 $28.99
- Haus of Gloi Bubbling Scrub in “Cozy Sweater” (gift) – A lathering body scrub with notes of vanilla, musk, and Egyptian Amber. A perfect scent for Fall or Winter and the scrub will leave your skin soft to the touch.
Have you guys tried any of these? What are your current favorites?
Until next time,
*affiliate links are used. All product photos were taken by and are property of TBE, please do not use without permission