Hey, loves! It’s almost Valentine’s Day and I wanted to take a moment away from practicing to put together a post on some of my fave products, etc.. for this holiday! Besides romance, Valentine’s Day for me is all about certain scents, colors, music, and food – rose and jasmine, pink and red, classical music (Mozart always!), wine and chocolate!
So, my picks today will incorporate some of those
Soft, glowing, touchable skin is a must for this day and these are the products I love for achieving that. Rose and chocolate are the theme here…
- Enessa PlantCell Eye Cream – Soooo many beneficial ingredients in this little eye cream, but I chose it for the organic rose essential oil. The cream itself is silky and leaves your under eye area super hydrated, smooth, and less puffy, plus the subtle rose scent is calming. (save 10% off your first purchase by subscribing to their newsletter!)
- Sahajan Balance Toner – Another rose-based product, this is my favorite toner for keeping my skin soft as well as soothed and clean.
- Thesis Beauty Facial Mask Chocolatier’s Gift – Organic raw cacao not only makes this smell delicious, but it nourishes and regenerates dry, dull skin.
- Zatik Naturals Nutri Face Serum – Organic rosehip oil helps to hydrate and brighten skin.
- Genetix Organic Detox Repair Serum – Banish blemishes and soothe and hydrate with activated charcoal, white willow bark and of course, organic rosehip oil. Code BRIE will save you $$
- Flower & Spice Midnight Beauty Serum – So many luscious and skin loving plant oils make up this beautiful serum, but again, it was the rose flower oil that makes this perfect for this list.
*You can read my full reviews on Zatik and Flower & Spice here.
Since Josh and I will probably just keep Valentine’s Day “low-key” and have dinner at home, I won’t be wearing a ton of make-up, but I wanted to share some options that I love for creating
- Zuzu Luxe Liquid Liner in Taureg Brown – This warm dark chocolate shade creates a dramatic effect without being too harsh.
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Creme Foundation – This creamy, buildable formula provides incredible coverage as well as nourishing
skincareingredients – like organic rosehip oil. A longtime TBE fave, you can use discount code brunetteecoholic to save 10%
- Fitglow Beauty Good Lash Mascara – Get big, bold, flirty lashes and nourish them at the same time with this
- Silk Naturals Close-Up Illuminating Powder – This finishing powder gives your skin a subtle glow with hints of gold and pink shimmer.
- Bella Pierre Twist Up Brow Pencil – The super slim design of this
pencil allowsyou to create as natural or dramatic a brow as you desire. Highly pigmented and long-lasting.
- Nu Evolution Lip Gloss in Attitude – A spicy red amped up with hints of gold shimmer. Super sexy!
- Zuzu Luxe Lip Liner in Innocence – A muted pinky/brown shade that works with pinks, browns, and reds to create your own custom shade.
- Au Naturale Lipstain in On Pointe – A matte pinky/brown shade that pairs perfectly with the “Innocence” lip liner. You can also top with the “Go” Lip Serum (below) for a more glossy look.
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Colour Serum in Go – A sheer baby pink gloss that is loaded with natural lip conditioning and plumping ingredients.
- Jane Iredale Blush in Clearly Pink – A bubblegum pink with a hint of gold shimmer, this gives you that flushed, just had sex glow!
- Jane Iredale Bronze Quad in Rose Dawn – Cool pink and bronze shades make up this gorgeous quad. Use as an eyeshadow, blush, highlight, contour or bronzer – whatever strikes your fancy!
- Jane Iredale Pure Moist Lipstick in Gwen – A true “apple” red, this evokes the
vava voomglam of Old Hollywood.
- Chocolate Sun Dark Chocolate Truffle Body Scrub – Get super soft skin and smell like chocolate with this decadent body scrub.
- Woo More Play Coconut Love Oil – This non-toxic love oil is sure to spice things up! Tastes like vanilla and can be used as a massage oil too!
- Elaa Skincare White Chocolate Rose Body Cream – This rich, creamy, decadent body cream smells like chocolate with a hint of rose and makes your skin super soft and supple.
- Pacifica Aromapower Micro-Batch Spray Perfume in Dream State – This amethyst infused fragrance contains jasmine absolute and smells heavenly.
What are your favorite products for Valentine’s Day? Do you guys have any special plans?
To keep up with my latest posts and never miss out on any of the good stuff, subscribe to my blog here.
*Affiliate links are used. Products are a mix of gifted and purchased. All photos were taken by and are property of TBE, please do not use without permission.